Atlantic Highlands blackfishing December 10

Due to the severe weather the past few days we have no fished. I posted earlier in the week that I hoped to fish on Thursday but due to the forecast (winds gust to 30) we will not be going. As of now the wind is supposed to diminish for Friday so if it does we will try to go. We will keep an eye on the weather. If it's fit we will leave at 7:30 am and return between 2:30 and 3pm. Looking forward to seeing everyone.