Atlantic Highlands blackfishing November 17

We did not make our 7:30 am blackfish trip today. We will not be sailing the next few days due to the forecast  for strong winds. Hopefully the winds will subside and we came get back to fishing by Thursday. Unless the forecast changes that looks like our next chance. We will have to wait and see. WE are looking forward to seeing everyone when we get back on our schedule of sailing at 7:30 am and returning between 2:30 and 3pm.